Hempstead Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
If any visitor into school has any concerns about the welfare and safety of a pupil, they should alert their concerns to a member of staff who will pass these on to the Designated Safeguard Lead as appropriate.
School Designated Safeguarding Lead/ Online Safety Lead; Paul Cross (Head Teacher) 01634 336963
Other School Designated Safeguarding Leads; all available on 01634 336963
- Infant School: Miss Lynne McCann (DHT) and Mrs Emma Taylor (SENDCo)
- Junior School: Mr Al Browne (DHT) & Mrs Emma Taylor (SENDCo)
Senior Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO); Telephone No. 01634 331307 admin: 01634 331065
School Safeguarding Policies;
- NSPCC Whistleblowing Hotline: call: 0800 028 0285 – line is available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday to Friday or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medway Safeguarding Children Board
- Medway Family Information Service; for any information, guidance and support